We are pleased to announce that The Children’s Cancer Foundation, Inc.’s 33rd Annual Gala is November 4th. We hope that you can join us.
Recognize ROSS Companies with the Gift of Life Award as well as Regency Furniture and The Jake Offutt Foundation for their outstanding philanthropy, and
- Award the 2017 CCF Pediatric Cancer Research Grants
More information about Gala Sponsorship
If your organization or company is interested in a sponsorship that does not include tickets for the Gala and/or a program book ad, please contact the CCF office at email@example.com or 443-546-4479.
About the Award Recipients
2017 CCF Pediatric Cancer Grants will be awarded to the following outstanding researchers:
- Patrick Hanley, Ph.D., Children’s National Medical Center
- Joanna Kitlinska, Ph.D., Georgetown University Lombardi Cancer Center
- Michael Koldobskiy, M.D., Ph.D., Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Brian Ladle, M.D., Ph.D., Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Eric Raabe, M.D., Ph.D., Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Jeffrey Rubens, M.D., Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Haneen Shalabi, D.O. (5th Annual Giant Food NextGen Award), National Cancer Institute
- Jeffrey Toretsky, M.D. (3rd Annual Force 3 Fellowship Award), Georgetown University Lombardi Cancer Center
- Aykut Üren, M.D., Georgetown University Lombardi Cancer Center
CCF will also recognize the Fighter and Hero Awards:
Regency Furniture – 2017 Fighter Award
CCF proudly honors Regency Furniture with the second annual Fighter Award, for their commitment to advancing pediatric cancer research. In the past two years, Regency Furniture has generously supported CCF with over $100,000, which directly supports research and programs, making a difference for patients and families facing a diagnosis of cancer. Regency Furniture generously donated proceeds from their golf tournament this year to CCF. Founded in 1999 by Abdul Ayyad, the Regency name has grown in the Mid-Atlantic area to include 32 stores and has become a regional leader in the furniture industry. Mr. Ayyad is committed to his employees and his customers and makes it a priority to give back to the community.
The Jake Offutt Foundation – 2017 Hero Award
CCF is proud to present the 2017 Hero Award to Leah and Joe Offutt and The Jake Offutt Foundation, which was created in 2015 in loving memory of Jake Offutt. Born in 2000, Jake was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor, anaplastic astrocytoma. Jake lost his courageous battle with cancer just seven months after diagnosis. Leah and Joe created The Jake Offutt Foundation to honor their strong, brave and kind-hearted son. The Jake Offutt Foundation supports the critical CCF mission of helping to find cures for pediatric cancer.
If you are interested in staying overnight in a local hotel, CCF has secured discount rates at the following local hotels:
Embassy Suites Baltimore North – $139/King and $149/Doubles (through 10/6)
Click link to book online or call 410-584-1400 and ask for the Children’s Cancer Foundation Gala group rate.
Courtyard Marriott Hunt Valley – $139/King (through 10/15)
Click link to book online or call 800-321-2211 and ask for the Children’s Cancer Foundation Gala group rate.
For information about our Gala, please contact our office at (443) 546-4479 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.